October 9, 2017
- Darul Uloom Deoband in Uttar Pradesh, the largest seminary in India, issued a fatwa banning women from plucking, trimming, shaping their eyebrows and cutting hair. Source: Firstpost
- Clerics of Majlis-e-Shura, a religious conglomerate in Jammu & Kashmir, India, issued a fatwa banning women from going to markets and public events alone. The fatwa further states that women must not interact with men on the streets and there should be separate classrooms for boys and girls in schools as co-education is un-islamic. Source: Firstpost
- Belgium has halted aid for the construction of Palestenian schools after reports emerged that a school built with the Belgian money was renamed after one of the most lethal terrorists in Israel’s history.
- Islamic terror groups like Boko Haram and ISIS are using human trafficking, including trading in sex slaves, as a new source of funding, according to a new report published in BT.
- Five people including three Shiite Muslims from the minority Hazara ethnic minority community were killed by attackers in Pakistan’s Balochistan province.
Watch this space for daily Radical Islamic updates.